Finally finally FINALLY!

So Dr Brash finally resigned…

He’s 99% of the reason why I didn’t vote for the National Party at the last election (the other 1% I attribute to living in West Auckland for a few years).  I got so sick of just about anything that he said lied about to the media.  After awhile it was like… now what gaffe or fib will finally convince him that he should just quit?

It’ll be interesting to see if the new leader has enough charisma to take them to victory in the 2008 election.

Advertisements